Watch Cozen O’Connor’s Exclusive Interviews with 2018 State AG Nominees
As part of our comprehensive coverage of the 2018 State AG election cycle, Cozen O’Connor’s State AG Practice has launched an exclusive business interview series with this year’s state AG nominees. The series should be of particular interest to private-sector general counsel and government affairs executives.
We have asked each AG nominee in the open-seat races to respond to one or more of the following five questions of interest to our clients and to the business community generally:
- As AG, what will be your top three priorities and why?
- How do you plan to work proactively with the business community on areas of mutual concern?
- How do you believe your experience will translate to your job as AG?
- How will you balance enforcing the law to protect consumers while also allowing innovation and entrepreneurship to thrive?
- Is there anything else that you want our clients or the business community to know about your platform?
Visit our AG Q&A Interview playlist to view the nominees’ responses to our questions. We will be adding more interviews in the coming days. Please also be sure to visit our State AG Election Tracker to stay abreast of the latest AG race news, as well as our weekly blog on this State AG Report site. Together, these resources bring unique business-focused insight into the thinking of current and potential state attorneys general around the country.